- Life and Primavera Instagram Feeds
- Bodytonic Podcast: The Analogue Cops
- Festival Fit: Monegros
- OMD Play Vicar Street - Ticket Comp!
- Four Heroes: Nubian Mindz
- In No Particular Order: Sean Johnston's Tracks That Made A.L.F.O.S.
- FirstSecond Label releases second compilation
- Bodytonic Podcast: Luke Howard (Horse Meat Disco)
Bodytonic Poll of the Year results
From every corner of the globe you voted in your thousands, now lets see what the outcome was.
Podcast of the year : Fish Go Deep
Event of the year: Electric Picnic 2008
Hero of the year: Barack Obama
With an unprecedented 26% of all votes, America's president elect stole the show in our poll, just as he did for most of the year.
Loser of the year: Politics
As much as you loved Obama, you hated other politicians and politics in general. Vitriol was reserved for the likes of Bertie Ahern, Robert Mugabe and of course Sarah Palin. But the outright winner/loser here was the debacle over Irish licensing laws. We all did our part to stop it, but in the end, it seems in Ireland, we're destined to celebrate the small victories.
Thanks to everyone who voted. In compliance with strict UN guidelines on democratic voting procedures, anyone can seek an independent examination of our voting system by PMing the shit out of Matthew.
Please register or login to post comments.