- Life and Primavera Instagram Feeds
- Bodytonic Podcast: The Analogue Cops
- Festival Fit: Monegros
- OMD Play Vicar Street - Ticket Comp!
- Four Heroes: Nubian Mindz
- In No Particular Order: Sean Johnston's Tracks That Made A.L.F.O.S.
- FirstSecond Label releases second compilation
- Bodytonic Podcast: Luke Howard (Horse Meat Disco)
Gorillaz Plan Third Album
Everybody’s favourite animated foursome the Gorillaz are set to return with a new album despite band founder Damon Albarn declaring there would be no new music from the band ever again
Everybody’s favourite animated foursome the Gorillaz are set to return with a new album despite band founder Damon Albarn declaring there would be no new music from the band ever again. Gorillaz animator Jamie Hewlett is also back to work on the new project. Albarn said, “We came back from summer holidays and realised we could do exactly what we wanted to do with Gorillaz”.
Hewlett who designed the characters in the band claimed, It’s likely the band’s four characters will get a makeover in line with the new Gorillaz music. “I’m so fucking bored of drawing those characters”.
The Gorillaz were a surprise mega group with two full length albums, “Gorillaz” (2001) and “Demon Days” (2005) selling by the bucket load.
There is no word of when the new material will be out or even if they have started recording yet, stay tuned to [Bodytonic] (http://www.bodytonicmusic.com/news/) for updates.
No one has posted any comments yet.
Please register or login to post comments.