- Festival Fit Outlook
- Four Heroes: Colm K
- Silicon Soul: Carl A Finlow Interviewed
- James Holden Drops A Tasty Remix EP Before His New Album The Inheritors
- Mark Pritchard Retires Aliases To Concentrate On Releasing Under His Own Name
- Finders Keepers Launches New Sublabel For Even Stranger Music
- Houndstooth To Release Debut Album By Paul Woolford Under His Special Request Alias
- World Unknown Return With New 12"s
Mojuba Bags Badie Gem
After licensing the cult 'Time Reveals' EP last year, bespoke German label Mojuba is about to release another Bernard Badie treat on the way: 'Move To The Beat' is a re-edit of a track that appeared on Larry Heard's Alleviated label in 2000, under the name Symbiosis. The flip to the Mojuba 12" is a new release from Chicago man Badie.
No one has posted any comments yet.
Please register or login to post comments.