- Life and Primavera Instagram Feeds
- Bodytonic Podcast: The Analogue Cops
- Festival Fit: Monegros
- OMD Play Vicar Street - Ticket Comp!
- Four Heroes: Nubian Mindz
- In No Particular Order: Sean Johnston's Tracks That Made A.L.F.O.S.
- FirstSecond Label releases second compilation
- Bodytonic Podcast: Luke Howard (Horse Meat Disco)
Joy Orbison Announces New EP
The Shrew Would Have Cushioned the Blow
Joy Orbison has announced plans to follow up his critically acclaimed "Hyph Mngo" release with a new EP entitled "The Shrew Would Have Cushioned the Blow".
Released on Will Saul's Aus Music label, the EP also features a remix from Werk Discs founder Actress.
The EP will be released on February 22nd.
Please register or login to post comments.