- Bodytonic Podcast: The Analogue Cops
- Festival Fit: Monegros
- OMD Play Vicar Street - Ticket Comp!
- Four Heroes: Nubian Mindz
- In No Particular Order: Sean Johnston's Tracks That Made A.L.F.O.S.
- FirstSecond Label releases second compilation
- Bodytonic Podcast: Luke Howard (Horse Meat Disco)
- Festival Fit: EXIT
Five Tracks : Motor City Drum Ensemble
As you can probably tell from his all-conquering Raw Cuts series, Danilo Plessow spends more time looking for old records than new ones. Not that he has much time at the moment - between batting off an impressive 70 remix requests this year, working with Rainer Truby and confirming a DJ schedule until June 2010, he's straight-up busy. But ask him to take a few minutes to talk about music, and he'll fit it in...
- John Coltrane 'Kulu Se Mama' [Impulse]
- Duke Edwards and The Young Ones 'Why' [Prestige]
- Terry Callier 'Dancing Girl' [Cadet/MCA]
- James Wells 'True Love Is My Destiny' [AVI]
- Millennium To Millennium 'Timeline' [UR]
Please register or login to post comments.